Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Over the time period of of our 2 week winter break I went to see my cousins in hinsdale Alvalon and Fedras house for Christmas eve. In the evening my brothers and I went to Avalon and Fedras church. Avalon was Mary who was the mother of Jesus and Fedra was an Angel and last but not least my brothers and I were the 3 kings aka the three wisemen.Christmas day I went back to my house opened presents and the next day my grandparents took us to there house in columbus,Indiana. On the ride up to their house we saw the movie Tron legacy in Imax 3D at a Imax theater in Indianapolis.The next day We went sledding and took a hike in the 33 aker long forest which happened to be behind their house. Thursday we went to a basketball camp at my moms old high school Columbus North run by Indiana univirsity's all time leading scorer for basketball Damon bailey. Later we went to the house and met my two other cousinns Sophie [7]and max[5]. Friday we went to a Indiana univirsity basketball game vs. Ohio state who currentlly has a #2 national ranking which was fun. At 12 o'clock we watched the ball dop and me and my bros had kid champain. New years day we watched football and saw sophie and max again and sunday we left . The end.