Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Winter Break
I had so much fun over winter break! But my favorite event was when we drove to Tennesse to visit my mom's best friend Kelly, her husband who's name is also Kelly and her son John. My sister Anna and I played Wii with John a lot while we were there. But the only game we played was Just Dance 2. It was so much much fun!!! We had to do so funny and akward dances. John won most of the time but Anna won like five and I won about three. For lunch we had really good BBQ pork sandwiches, coleslaw, mashed potatoes and for desert we had strawberry Jello. We also played on Anna and my ipad's until dinner. For dinner we had really good turkey, salad, bread and butter and potatoe salad. After dinner John, Anna and I made a train track with Thomas the Train train set. It was fun because we haven't played with trains for a long time. Before bed John and I played a game of Battleship. I was really sad when we left Tennesse, but I still had the rest of winter break to have fun with.