Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

This winter break I went to Florida. One of my favorite things I did there was go to Universals studios and Island of Adventure. My favorite part of both parks was going to The Harry Potter part of the park. They had a perfect replica of Hogwarts and hogsmades. The best ride in Harry Potter was so cool. You fly around with Harry and Hermione. It looked so real. Part of the ride was projected and part of it was real. The projected parts felt so real that I thought I was really flying.
The other park had a roller coaster that was awesome when you get on there's a touch screen that you choose a music and you get to listen to it. I'll make a music video of you. then a brings up a track that goes strait up literally 180 degrees up. Then it did a steep drop not strait down. The roller coaster did all these crazy loops, turns and drops and when the ride was over you got to watch the music video of you. Well that's one thing I did over break by.