Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Over Winter break there was one of my favorite holidays. I bet you can guess what that is, yes it's Christmas!!!! I wait over 300 days for that day. On Christmas day I ran downstair at almost 6:00 in the morning! Then i went to wake up my sister, and then my parents. My mom said my brother and I had to take out the dogs before they would come downstairs. So really quickly we took them out, make them tinkle, put them iin the crate, then ran back upstairs to wake up my parents. Right as they touched the floor all of my siblings and I started to rip up our presents. I got legos, a snuggy, and a couple other things from Santa. Then about half an hour later we ripped open the family presents. I got the awesomest stuff. MY favorite toy was a remote control helicopter that really flew in the air. It was so cool. Then, while we were playing, my parents started to make the Christmas feast.
Then, at about 1:00, my great grandma and great uncles came over. We had dunch or lunch/dinner then we opened the presents from our uncles. We each got a different flag and a game. I got dominos. Soon later they went home and it was time for bed. My favorite day of the year came and went. I couldn't wait until next year=http://