Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

During my thanksgiving break first we had a thanksgiving lunch with my grand parents and our cousins. Then the next day we set of in the car for a six hour drive to my Uncle Peter's cabin in northeastern Wisconsin. Once we got there we first unpacked Then their new puppy, Mingus who is eight months old but slightly bigger then their other dog Tibor who is about half the size of me and he's older then I am. So when Mingus first saw me he tried to run up to me but my Aunt Michelle was holding his collar until we were all in the room with the dog fence. Then I watched football and part of the Simpsons movie until my sisters were asleep so then we watched Iron Man 2. The next day we went sledding because in Wisconsin there was six inches of snow. Then we watched an hour or two of Spongebob. Then the next day we went sledding again watched some more football then I took Mingus for a walk but once I fell over once he took off. Then when I finally caught up to him he was at the sledding hill then before I could grab the leash he took of back to the cabin. By that time I was worn out from chasing him so then we played U-Build Monopoly and had hot chocolate. Then Aunt Michelle taught me and my dad how to play Yatzee. Then after dad knew how to play he wanted to play again and again. So eventually after two games I went into the dog room to watch some more football. Then when the girls got in the tub I took of sledding... again. Then in the evening after a lovely ham dinner we watched a movie called Zoolander. The guy who played Derek Zoolander had a funny accent. Then the next day we had a sledding trip but when we got back the girls were playing this game called Sorry. So then Aunt Michell made us (or the people who wanted it) hot chocolate. Then I tried to get them to play Monopoly or Life. But they didn't so it was back to the old T.V. screen. Then we said our goodbyes and left. After the first hour my baby sister Tess (who hasn't had much sleep lately) fell asleep after the first half an hour. You wouldn't believe it but she slept right through dinner. So me and Kate watched movies until we got back to our house. Then it was back to school. So thats what I did on my Thanksgiving. What did you do on yours?