Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

This year I am looking forward to making a simple machine because it seems really fun. I think it's fun because you get to make what ever you want. I'm thinking about making a bowling ball returner. Maybe a dog feeding machine. Whatever I make I know I will have a awesome time making it. I'm also looking forward to meeting my buddy. We have kindergarten buddies this year and I am so excited. We got Mrs. Sugar's class this year. I hope I will teach them some good stuff like how to read and write. The last thing I am excited about this year in 4th grade is our holiday parties. I love the parties because we always do really fun stuff. On valentine's day in first grade we got to eat cupcakes and in third grade for the Christmas and Hanukah party we each got two huge cookies that our friends dad made. I can't wait to get through 4th grade and do simple machines, buddies and holiday parties. See you soon!!!
Article posted September 13, 2010 at 02:09 PM • comment • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List