Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Hi I am Leah and I am in forth grade. This is my first blog and i'm really exited. This year will be a blast! ( I hope.) I don't exactly know what to write about, but i'll find something to write about. I have heard lots of great things about fourth grade and about my teacher, Mr. Edwards. The things are true. This year I will be doing math, reading, writing, and all the regular school things. I will also be doing book reports, simple machines and other things. Are specials are the same as always gym, computer lab, science lab, library, art and music. ( I think that is all the specials we have.) Sorry but I don't have much more to write about so I will now say...
The End
Article posted September 13, 2010 at 02:09 PM • comment • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List