Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by D

teacher: Bob Greenberg

All About Me
My name is Demajinae. I am seven years old. My birthday is February 25th. I'm the only child. My Mother's name is Digna and my father's name is Roderick. My favorite food is hot dogs. I love hanging out with my friends. I have a lot of cousins. My favorite sports are football and basketball. I like to read lots of books. I just read a book about Edward Tulane. When I go out I like to visit my grandmother. I also like to go play at the park. The school I go to is Columbus. I'm in the second grade. That is pretty much a little about me.
Article posted September 10, 2010 at 01:43 PM • comment (2) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

Dear Demajinae,
What an amazing story. You are a terrific writer. Keep up the great work!
Posted September 15, 2010 at 01:18 PM by • Mrs. Martins
You are nice and pretty . Yashira.
Posted September 10, 2010 at 05:02 PM by • Yashira