Conditions of Use
How to make a pompom
*You will need:
1) Draw two big and small circles.
2) Draw a small circle inside the big one and cute it out.
3) Join your two circles.
4) Start putting the wool through the little circle and wind it around.
5) Cut the wool between the cardboard.
6) Tie the string around the circle.
Article posted June 10, 2010 at 09:31 PM •
comment (2) • Reads 718
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
The pompoms you made with Mrs Gray were colourful and I liked the extra decorations on them.
Comment Posted on July 28, 2010 at 03:29 AM by
Thanks for the instructions Ben, I think I will go and make a pompom.
Comment Posted on June 21, 2010 at 01:34 AM by
About the Blogger
I am 7 years old. When I grow up I want to be a rugby player. I like to eat strawberries with chocolate, lettuce salad, fruit and icecream.