teacher: Wendy Fisher

Counting on Grace
The point of view of the book Counting on Grace by Elizabeth Winthrop would be written in third person narrative. I know that the book is written in third person narrative because the only time they the use the character names would be when they are quoeting what the character said. I know this book is written in third person also becuase grace has to work at the mill every day and one day when Arthur gets his book taken away while reading at the mill and French Johnny takes the book. When she gets caught they discribed her feeling as very nervous because she thinks that French Johnny will kick her out and then her whole family will get kicked out because the people who own the mill own almost the whole town and all the houses that are there. I think that the way this book is written is written very well because Grace tell her true inside feelings. That was the book Counting on Grace was written in third person narrative.
Article posted March 29, 2010 at 08:30 AM • comment • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List