Copyright (c) 2014 by KK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KK -- Blogmeister

FIFA World Cup

5B

by KK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

The Sickness 12/03/09
The Trip 12/03/09
A Good Beginning 12/03/09
Our Camping Trip 12/03/09
The Middle School Lab 12/03/09
The Dead Sea 12/01/09
Petra 12/01/09
Aqaba 12/01/09
My Favorite Sport 09/16/09

The Sickness

Karim 11/1/09            

One day I woke up feeling very sick. I went to the living room and asked my mom if she could make me some tea because my stomach was really hurting me, so she said yes. She made me the tea and I drank it and when I was going to put it back on the counter I felt like I was going to throw up so I rushed to the bathroom and I threw up over the sink. I yelled to my mom and she came over and saw that I had thrown up, so she told me to go take a shower. So I did and the day passed and it was night time so I had to go to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and I had to go to the bathroom. I then felt like I was going to throw up and I took the bucket and threw up in it. My mom woke up and saw that I had thrown up so she told me to take it easy and go back to sleep. I woke up in the morning then I threw up again. I felt miserable, but after that I felt fine and I did what I wanted to do, watch TV.
Article posted December 3, 2009 at 10:12 AM • comment (1) • Reads 190 • Return to Blog List

When I was sick, I would also wake up in the night and throw-up, my mom would wake up and help me go back to sleep. I also wanted to watch TV, but the thing was I couldn’t get out of bed, so I didn’t watch TV until I wasn’t as sick any more. I do not like tea, this is one of the reasons I hate getting sick, I have to drink tea.
Posted February 7, 2010 at 01:30 PM by • DZ

I lived in America and i came here. This is my first year in ACS